Hi. My name is ________________________. I am organizing (a group of us is organizing) a school supply drive. I was wondering if donations of supplies are needed at (NAME OF SCHOOL).
- If yes, is there anything specific that is especially in demand? Do you have a list of items needed that you would be able to provide for me?
- If no, okay. Thank you for your time.
Thank you for the information. I look forward to helping out (NAME OF SCHOOL). I’ll call you when our drive is coming to an end.
ONCE SUPPLIES ARE COLLECTED
Hi. This is ____________________________. We spoke previously about collecting supplies for your school. Our school supply drive has ended, and I’d like to deliver the supplies. Is it possible to present the items to you, the teachers and the students during an assembly?
- If yes, great. When is the next assembly? I look forward to presenting you with our collected supplies.
- If no, okay. When would be a good time to drop off the supplies at the school? I look forward to providing you with our collected supplies. When you drop off the supplies, include a letter such as:
Please accept these donated supplies and provide them to children who need them. You can find more information about the Create The Good school supply drive and share your school’s results at www.CreateTheGood.org. With my best wishes for a successful school year.
AT SCHOOL ASSEMBLY
Hi. My name is ________________________ and I live in your community. We are so happy to present (NAME OF SCHOOL) with these school supplies. We hope to do this again next year. Have a great school year!
- If you did the school supply drive with an organized group, then you may want to mention the group’s name.